This very long 28 minutes deconstruction video is more stuff from the University surplus center, there is a ton of it in my basement. Do you think I got $25 worth of stuff from this college junk? Let me know in the comment section.
This time I was after knobs, meters, and counters from a pre-amplifier that was $3 and 6 Shure microphone mixers at $1 each.
A Geek has gotta have pot and knobs.
This another of the “Lost” videos reclaimed after the new server move. Very similar as to the stuff you find behind the couch when you move it.
The quality is poor and this video has taught me many lessons
* Short video segments are easier to edit than loooooong ones
* Rambling is not interesting
* Indirect lighting works better than overhead lighting
* Jump to fast mode and back in not a good effect
* 20+ minute videos are just not popular or interesting
* I have broken up with my girlfriend (Camtasia) because my new girlfriend (ViedoPad) treats me better
* It’s ok not to know everything, just go back and fill in the blanks later
* 3+ hours to edit any quick video it just too long
* Too much editing makes the final result look choppy
If you watched this entire video then I will buy you a beer the next time I see you, you deserve it.
I hope you enjoyed this video and if you liked it or my escapades then click on that LIKE button.
Any questions or feedback is greatly appreciated.
I have a companion blog GeekMustHave.com where I preach technology.
Do a Geek a favor and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I would really appreciate it.
Now… go build something… remember one man’s junk is another man’s goodies.